Friends of Sabino Canyon works to protect, preserve and enhance Sabino Canyon by funding and supporting projects, inspiring and educating the public, and partnering with the U.S. Forest Service and other key stakeholders. Learn more about how you can support our mission by becoming a member, making a donation or volunteering ~ details are on our Join Us page.
Annual Members Meeting 2014
The Annual Members Meeting for Friends of Sabino Canyon will be held on May 24 at 9:00AM at the Sabino Canyon Visitor Center meeting room. All members are welcome to attend.
Six Safety Hiking Tips:
- Tell someone where you are going and when you will return
- Bring a friend
- Check that your walking/hiking shoes are in good condition
- Cover up for the sun or use sun screen
- Bring enough water and a spare for someone in need on the trail
- Bring your cell phone, and a waterproof bag will keep it dry in a downpour even if you get soaked